Welcome to turbansandfashion.com!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Turbans and Fashion Website, located at https://turbansandfashion.com.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use turbansandfashion.com if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
- TURBANSANDFASHION WOMEN CLOTHS” maintains the https://turbansandfashion.com/ Website (“Site”)
- United Arab of Emirates is our country of domicile” and stipulate that the governing law is the local law. All disputes arising in connection therewith shall be heard only by a court of competent jurisdiction in U.A.E.
- Visa or MasterCard debit and credit cards in AED will be accepted for payment
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) and sanctioned countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account
- We process and ship all our orders 5 days a week, with the exception of Saturdays and Sundays and UAE Public Holidays.
- Delivery charges for UAE will be a flat charge of 20 AED and KSA charges will be updated at the time of checkout depending on items and location, and can be changed subjected to change based on the carrier.
Important Delivery Information:
- For international shipments, the customer is responsible for any duties, taxes, and clearance fees.
- For all UAE and International Cash On Delivery (COD) shipments or pre-paid, we partner with major service supplier and we choose the best among many
- For UAE and International pre-paid orders choosing our courier is based on the fastest partner unless otherwise communicated by the customer care team.
- Approximate delivery times can be sooner or later depending on many factors inducing our logistic partner.
- We offer worldwide delivery wherever there are no restrictions for items originating from UAE.
What is a Pre-order?
Pre-order items are items that have not yet arrived in our warehouse, but can be purchased and reserved in advance of their arrival. Once your order has been processed and prepared for shipment we’ll notify you with your tracking number and expected date of delivery. Delivery items are dependent on our shipping partner in your country of origin.
How to return an item in the UAE?
Send an email to [email protected] within 5 days of receiving your order. A Turbans and Fashion Customer Care representative will follow up with you as necessary and we will arrange a free pick-up of the returned item.
- Returns are accepted only for products that are in original condition it was sold, undamaged and accompanied by the original packaging and accessories.
- Send an email to [email protected] within 5 days of receiving your order. A Turbans and Fsashion Customer Care representative will follow up with you as necessary to arrange a free pick-up of the returned item. Note that requests for Returns received after 5 days will not be processed.
- Refunds will be processed depending on the method in which the purchase was completed. Credit card/debit card purchases will have the refund processed by crediting the same card name used at time of purchase.
- Cash On Delivery (COD) refunds in UAE will be processed within 14 days of receiving the returned item(s) in good condition.
- Allow 2 – 3 days for verification and quality check of the returned item before issuing a refund or credit.
- Note that shipping charges and any taxes and customs duties incurred will not be refunded. Refund time will vary according to the credit card issuing bank’s policies and may take up-to 15 – 21 Business days for it to appear on your statement.
- For refund through different channels indicate details with your refund request. Note that bank charges and alike will be borne by the customer.
- For COD Orders that were cancelled for reasons of “undeliverable“ due to customers not available, an upfront payment (online card payment) will be required from the customer that will place another or new order.
- For orders paid online, in the event that the package is returned to Turbans and Fashion due to customer not available shipping and import fees for resending the package will be borne by the customer.
- All items may be exchanged by requesting our customer care within 5 days of receiving your order.
- Send an email to [email protected] requesting an Exchange. We will arrange a free collection as well as delivery of your new item. Please provide all product and order information as part of the email. Note that exchange request is only confirmed once new product is available.
- Please note that we will only exchange goods to the same value or lower, we cannot exchange products for a higher value except if the difference is paid by the customer.
- Send an email to [email protected] requesting an exchange. Please provide all product and order information as part of the email. Note that exchange request is only confirmed once requested product is available.
- All sale items are final – No Refund. Exchange Request is Accepted. Please note that we will only exchange goods to the same value or lower, we cannot exchange products for a higher value except if the difference is paid by the customer. All shipment charges will be paid by the customer.
Cancellation and Refund
- You can cancel their order within 24 hours; refunds will be made back to the payment solution used initially by the customer. Please allow for up to 45days for the refund transfer to be completed.
- Refunds will be done only through the Original Mode of Payment
Unless otherwise stated, Turbans and Fashion and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on turbansandfashion.com. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from turbansandfashion.com for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from turbansandfashion.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from turbansandfashion.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from turbansandfashion.com
- Redistribute content from turbansandfashion.com
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Turbans and Fashion does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Turbans and Fashion, its agents and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who post their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Turbans and Fashion shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Turbans and Fashion reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Turbans and Fashion a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Turbans and Fashion; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Turbans and Fashion. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Turbans and Fashion’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website.
We shall not be hold responsible for any content that appears on your Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that is rising on your Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.